It’s usually said that you should not combine work with love, and you need to by no means date your coworkers. I am sure you must’ve heard this multiple times, am I right? Well, seemingly this rule doesn’t apply to Hollywood celebs who fell in love while working together. Have you stopped to contemplate that possibly the reason the chemistry between stars in some movies or shows is so good because it’s genuine and not just acting?
It’s true, and there’s a big list of behind the scenes romances between costarring well-known actors. Maybe these motion pictures are amongst their finest performances as a result of every shot being crammed with real emotions between the movie stars.
Many of these celebs aren’t together now but irrespective of the duration these celeb couples stayed collectively, it is evident that no person is safe from falling love in love behind the scenes. Scroll down to take a look at the big list of celebrities who fell in love while working together.
1. Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds
Ryan and Blake met on the set of ‘Green Lantern’ in 2010.
2. Will Smith And Jada Pinkett Smith
The two met auditioning for The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air in 1994. They married in 1997.
3. Johnny Galecki And Kaley Cuoco
‘Big Bang Theory’ favorites Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco had a real-life romance. The pair broke up, whereas their on-screen characters got married.
4. Rose Leslie And Kit Harington
The couple met on the set of ‘Game of Thrones’ and turned their on-screen love affair into a real-life relationship.
5. Penelope Cruz And Javier Bardem
Javier and Penelope met on the set of 1992 movie, ‘Jamón, Jamón’.
6. Natalie Portman And Benjamin Millepied
Natalie met her choreographer husband on the set of ‘Black Swan’ in 2010.
7. Tom Cruise And Nicole Kidman
The couple fell in love with during the making of ‘Days of Thunder’ and married in 1990 shortly after they met but divorced in 2001.
8. Daniel Craig And Rachel Weisz
Daniel and Rachel met on the set of ‘The Dream House’ in 2010 and married in June of the next year.
9. Jennifer Aniston And Vince Vaughn
Love bloomed between Vince and Jennifer while filming ‘The Break-up’, sadly their very own break up followed a year later.
10. Johnny Depp And Winona Ryder
Johnny and Winona came together after filming 1990’s Edward Scissorhands. Sadly, they broke up two years later
11. Emma Stone And Andrew Garfield
Their love blossomed on the set of ‘The Amazing Spider-Man’. Their relationship lasted for 4 years.
12. Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth
Miley met Liam on the set of ‘The Last Song’ in 2009
13. Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie
Brad and Angelina fell in love while filming ‘Mr. and Mrs. Smith’. The couple separated in 2016.
14. Michael C. Hall And Jennifer Carpenter
While Michael and Jennifer had been playing siblings on-screen, in actual life they fell in love.
15. Laurence Fishburne And Gina Torres
They met one another on the set of ‘The Matrix Reloaded’ and got married in 2002. However, the couple separated in 2017.
16. Channing Tatum And Jenna Dewan
They met in 2006 while filming ‘Step Up’. The couple married in 2009 and had a daughter four years later. Sadly, in 2018 they got separated.
17. Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes
‘The Place Beyond the Pines’ introduced Ryan and Eva together in 2011. They have two children.
18. Rachel Mcadams And Ryan Gosling
These two fell in love on the sets of ‘The Notebook’ in 2005. However, their relationship lasted for three years.
19. Brad Pitt And Gwyneth Paltrow
These two actors started their relationship in 1994 after working together on the movie ‘Seven’. Two years later Brad proposed to Gwyneth however their engagement was called off in 1997.
20. Zac Efron And Vanessa Hudgens
Zac and Vanessa met while filming the 2006 hit ‘High School Musical’.
21. Freida Pinto And Dev Patel
The couple met on the set of the Oscar-winning movie ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ in 2008.
22. Blake Lively And Penn Badgley
The couple got together on the sets of ‘Gossip Girl’. However, their romance ended midway by the second season.
23. Kurt Russell And Goldie Hawn
The couple met one another on the 1968 set of ‘The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band’.
24. Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux
‘Wanderlust’ costars met on the set in 2012.
25. Megan Fox And Brian Austin Green
They met on the set of ‘Hope & Faith’ in 2004.
26. Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson
The couple met while filming ‘Twilight’ in 2008. However, they broke up in 2013.
27. Jennifer Lawrence And Darren Aronofsky
Jennifer Lawrence met Darren Aronofsky while making ‘Mother!’
28. Halle Berry And Olivier Martinez
Love blossomed between Halle and Oliver during the filming of ‘Dark Tide’ in 2010. They married three years later but announced their divorce in 2015.
29. Bradley Cooper And Zoe Saldana
They met in 2011 while filming ‘The Words’.
30. Angelina Jolie And Billy Bob Thornton
Angelina and Billy met on the set of ‘Pushing Tin’ in 1999. They married shortly after that. However, they got divorced three years later.