Emilia Clarke is unarguably one of the sexiest characters to have ever graced TV. Her role as Daenerys Targaryen on popular series Game of Thrones earned her wide plaudits and critical acclaim. However, Clarke is not only an onscreen goddess, she’s also a real-life fashion icon.
She never fails to turn up the heat on the Red Carpet, doing justice to a number of designers. Her various glam outfits range from a body-hugging Versace outfit to a plunging Miu Miu gown.
Checkout some of her most glorious looks below:
1. Clarke in a Valentino gown at the Emmys
2. Turned up to the Time 100 Gala in this stunning D&G gown
3. Clarke rocking Balmain at the 2019 Oscars
4. Owning this odd-shoulder Valentino gown at the Solo premiere
5. Clarke wearing Miu Miu at the Golden Globes
6. Showed up at the BAFTA LA Tea Party in Micheal Kors
7. Wearing an Elie Saab button-down blouse and floor-length skirt to the Sean Penn & Friends Haiti Rising Gala
8. Versace at the Emmys
9. Rocking Ulyana Sergeenko’s hand-knitted dress at the Me Before You London premiere
10. In Erdem at the premiere of Game of Thrones season six
11. Sporting a tough-guy look in a Stella McCartney suit at CinemaCon
12. Shone like a million stars in Dolce & Gabbana at the Parker Institute For Cancer Immunotherapy Gala
13. Turned up at the Vanity Fair Oscars party in Miu Miu
14. Turned heads at the BAFTAs in Victoria Beckham
15. Wearing a sheer-embroidered Dolce & Gabbana dress at HBO’s Golden Globes party
16. Attended the BAFTA Los Angeles Awards Season Tea in a crop top and zip-up skirt
17. Turned up at HBO’s Golden Globes party in a sheer embroidered Dolce & Gabbana dress
18. In an Oscar de la Renta dress at the GQ Men of the Year Awards
19. Turned up at the Terminator Genisys Seoul premiere in an Ulyana Sergeenko Couture gown
20. Wearing a sheer Donna Karan gown to the premiere of Game of Thrones season four
Which look is your favourite?